Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Rush

So I haven't had time to blog in the last few weeks with all of the Christmas rush along with fighting a sinus infection for weeks. I tend to make a lot of my Christmas gifts between baking and knitting. And then I discovered Pinterest! What a time suck! I love it but am so addicted. I just hope I actually make something I've pinned soon! I'm sure this is a common problem. I have found quite a few things that I'd like to make as gifts next Christmas so hopefully I'll get started sooner next year. I also wanted to post pictures of our Christmas decor but haven't even had time to take pictures. I'll try to do that this weekend before we host my in-laws for our traditional New Year's Day get together. We're at my parents house now and they gave us a PS3 Move for Christmas so the hubby & my dad have been playing bocce every night. It's been fun to watch them play together! I'm trying to finish up my last few scarves to give away this weekend and then maybe I can make myself something.  :) It's been nice to have some time off work to relax and try to rejuvenate for the new year. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a safe & fun New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment