Friday, January 2, 2009

First Post...

First of all I have to say that Blogger doesn't offer enough fonts for me. I'm one of those annoying people who uses fancy, florid fonts as much as possible. What can I say? I'm a visual person - just look at my layout! BTW, I'm sure that will change often, I get bored quickly. But I love these scrapbook-looking layouts! I love to scrapbook but never set aside time to do it. Maybe that should be a New Years' resolution - budget time to scrapbook. My problem is that all of my scrapbooking stuff is upstairs in our "office" (catch-all room) and Darin and I are rarely in there at the same time. I guess when I get sick of the football I should go up there and scrapbook but the thing is, I really kind of like the football. I've become a much bigger football fan in the last 3 years than I ever dreamed possible. I so love Kansas Jayhawks football that I almost cried yesterday at the prospect of my sweet darling Todd Reesing graduating next year!!

If you don't know me, you will think I'm a very strange woman - one minute scrapbooking, the next minute football, but that's me. I'm kind of like that with everything but I guess that keeps me from being boring! I'm sure it keeps Darin on his toes!

I guess that's enough for this post since it didn't really have much of a theme. Hopefully I'll keep posting!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you keep at it! But maybe next time you could have more of a theme... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! You didn't TELL me you were blogging nowadays! :)

    Your layout is adorable!! Exclamation marks!

    ReplyDelete